Q.F. Sara Aranguri
“I love to reach the clients goals and it makes very happy when we achieve their plans and projects. I like to make business in my country, and in my professional area, that is why I find really pleasurable when I see my clients satisfied”
• Pharmacist (UNT-TRUJILLO)
• Master in administration, specialty in Marketing (UNMSM)
• Widely experience as Quality Control Analyst, Directora Tecnica de Droguerias.
• University Teacher and Regulatory Analyst
• Active member of the “Comité Técnico de Normalización de Alimentos para Regímenes Especiales – INACAL”
Q.F. Renato Delgado
“My biggest motivation is the desire of learning constantly from the everyday challenges, and the growing and the satisfaction of the clients, and in this way making E&S as a worldwide reference in the our field”
• Pharmacist (UCSM-AREQUIPA)
• Second specialty in Pharmaceutical Attention
• Widely experience in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 e ISO 26000) and Quality Control.
Head of Analysts
Q.F. Noelia Bautista
“At work my biggest strength is penitence, order y the ability of working under pressure, to meet what with the customers requires”.
• Pharmacist (UNSLG-ICA)
• Wildly experience in Natural Products, Cosmetics and Food, Quality Control Analyst, Quality Assurance, and Regulatory Analyst
"When you achieve the customer needs, I feel enthusiastic and motivated to continue achieving goals"
Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences (UPLA - HUANCAYO)
• Accounting Technician
• Experience as Administrative Accounting Assistant and Secretary in Legal Studies
"I put a lot of patience and tranquility in my work to deal with the problems and obstacles that arise along the way and solve them one by one."
Regulatory Affairs Analyst
"What gives me the satisfies me the most at my job is when we receive the recognition from the client because we have achieved a record as difficult as it has been."
Regulatory Affairs Analyst
1. Registration and renewal in the sanitary register of pharmaceutical specialties and related products.
2. Mandatory health notification of sanitary products.
3. Modifications /changes in the sanitary registration of pharmaceutical and related products.
4. Transfer of the Sanitary Register and stock exhaustion of pharmaceutical specialties and related products.
5. Official import / export certificate for narcotic drugs, psychotropic drugs or precursors and / or reference standards.
6. Authorization for the acquisition of narcotic, psychotropic substances, precursors or other substances subject to sanitary inspection for research purposes.
7. Sanitary authorization of operation or transfer of a pharmaceutical establishment.
8. Changes, modifications or extensions of the information declared by the pharmaceutical establishment
9. Sanitary authorization for "droguerias" that hire sotrage or distribution seriveces, manufacture, packaging, fractionation or conditioning of products.
10. Certification or renewal Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratoy Practice (GLP) in manufacturing laboratories, national and foreign.
11. Certification or renewal Good Trade and Distribution Practice (GTDP) of "droguerias"
12. Certification or renewal of Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GPvP) in "droguerias" and national laboratories
1. Sanitary Registration of food and beverages for human Consumption.
2. Modifications to the Food Sanitary Registry.
3. Certificate of Sanitary Registration of imported product.
4. Certificate of free commercialization of food for human consumption manufactured and / or elaborated in the country.
5. Official Sanitary Certificate for the exportation of Food for Human consumption.
6. Sanitary registration of water treatment supplies for human consumption.
7. Sanitary authorization and change of the sanitary authorization holder of disinfectants and pesticides for domestic, industrial and public health purposes intended and not intended for trade.
8. Certificate of free commercialization of disinfectants and pesticides for domestic, industrial and public health.
9. Health authorization, registration, renewal, extension of activities and modification of data for the manufacture, import, marketing and distribution of toys and stationery.
10. Extension or modifications of presentation, change of company name and / or data in sanitary authorization of disinfectants and pesticides for domestic, industrial and public health use.
1. Certification or renewal of GMP in national or international fabrication laboratories.
2. Certification or renewal of GLP in national or international laboratories.
3. Certification or renewal of GDP and GTP in “droguerías”
4.Certification or renewal of GPVP in “droguerías” or national laboratories
1. Certification of validation of the Official Technical Plan HACCP in food and beverage manufacturing plant for human consumption.
1. Custody of register
2. Auditory of diagnostic for pharmaceutical establishments and establishments of commercialization and sales of food for human consumption.
3. Sanitary control of establishments dedicated to the elaboration of food for human consumption